When it comes to choosing timepieces, including the best watches for men – everyone has different tastes. Even nowadays, amid the smartphone boom, people continue to wear watches as it forms a part of their daily lives. You can prefer to call a watch as an accessory or a part of your personality, but at the end of the day, your primary motive would be to keep track of your time. Part of the reason why we have made this comprehensive list of some of the best watches for men so that you can purchase yours right away.
10 Best Watches for Men
1. Fastrack Casual Analog White Dial Men’s Watch
If you’re a fan of simplistic colours when it comes to best watches for men, then this combination of silver-coloured band and white-coloured dial might be right up your alley. The shape is, as usual, round and is an analogue watch. Apart from that, the dial glass has been manufactured from minerals while the band from stainless steel. The watch uses Quartz movement type, and the watch’s case has been made from brass. Talking about water resistance, the advertised data is up to 50 metres underwater, and it has a buckle clasp for security.
- Looks sophisticated and straightforward.
- Water-resistance up to 50 metres underwater.
- Quartz movement.
- Stainless steel has a matte finish instead of glossy.
2. Titan Analog Silver Dial Men’s Watch
One of the most striking features of this analogue watch is its two years manufacturer warranty that comes with the product. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about its reliability. Aside from that, the product comes with a round-shaped design attached with a mineral glass. The dial is silver in colour while the band is brown since the band has been made from leather. The watch case has been produced out of brass and has a water-resistance up to 50 metres underwater. Moreover, the watch uses Quartz-type movement.
- Two years warranty.
- 50 metres underwater water-resistance.
- Uses Quartz movement.
- The leather band might need replacing after 2 or 3 years.
3. Timex Expedition Analog-Digital Beige Dial Men’s Watch
Timex has always been a household name and has therefore manufactured some of the best watches for men. This product incorporated the capability of both a digital as well as an analogue watch with its functionality. The colour of the watch dial is beige and thereby uses a glass made from minerals. Furthermore, you’ll be amazed to know the watch case has been built from stainless steel, giving it enough rigidity and sturdiness. Besides, the watch incorporates a brown leather band and a Quartz-type movement. Water-resistance is 50 metres underwater, and it comes with a one-year warranty.
- Watch case has been made from stainless steel.
- Features Quartz-type movement.
- Water-resistance is 50 metres underwater.
- Not for users who’d like a more significant sized dial.
4. Sonata Analog Black Dial Men’s Watch
Being one of the best watches for men in the current day & age, it’s popularity is nothing short of impressive. The reason is simple – the watch comes with a design & colour palette that will make most men satisfied and happy. Furthermore, the watch case, as well as the band, has been made from stainless steel, giving it the utmost style and substance. Aside from that, the watch features analogue Quartz-type movement and comes with a one-year domestic warranty, in case of any defects.
- One-year warranty.
- Looks excellent in stealth black colour.
- Band & case made from stainless steel.
- Water-resistance is only 30 metres underwater.
5. Fossil Men’s Gen 4 Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch
Google’s Android OS for smartphones has been around for more than a decade, and now it’s time for Google’s Wear OS to make the Fossil Gen 4 as one of the best watches for men. The smartwatch can not only work with Android smartphones but also iOS devices as well, such as the Apple iPhone. The watch comes with a built-in GPS functionality along with an activity tracker and a heart-rate monitor as well. Moreover, you don’t have to take your smartphone out of your pocket to see your app notifications because this watch will do that for you – and that too on your wrist. Talking about battery life, the watch can last about 24 hours on a single charge and can fast-charge up to 80 per cent in an hour.
- Comes with Google’s advanced Wear OS.
- Has built-in GPS functionality.
- Can charge up to 80 per cent in an hour.
- The battery life could have been better.
6. Casio Analog Black Dial Men’s Watch
The brand Casio has been in the watch business for decades now, and this another marvellous creation showcases the company’s ability to build only the best watches for men. The watch incorporates an intelligent design palette where the dial is black while the watchband is in silver colour. The band along with the watch case has been built from the ground-up using stainless steel. Furthermore, you’ll also get access to two years of the manufacturer warranty, thereby boosting the reliability of the product in the long-term. However, the water-resistance is only up to 10 metres underwater.
- A contrasting colour palette of black & silver.
- Two years warranty.
- Uses Quartz-type movement.
- Slightly heavier than competing watches at the same price.
7. Amazfit Bip Lite Smart Watch
In case you’re tired of using standard watches and need to venture into the world of smartwatches, then this product will be a comprehensive portal to experience the sophistication of the current technological innovation of smartwatches. One of the most significant features of this smartwatch is its 45 days of battery life on a single full-charge – while the charging time takes around 2.5 hours. The watch is water-resistance up to 30 metres underwater and is exceptionally lightweight than most analogue watches out there. Moreover, it comes with a sports & activity tracker along with support for push notifications directly to your watch.
- 45 days of battery.
- Lightweight and support for push notifications.
- It takes only 2.5 hours to charge.
- No built-in GPS functionality.
8. Casio Youth Digital Black Dial Men’s Watch
If you’re in for a nostalgic trip down-the-memory-lane, then this watch would be the perfect companion to have. The watch incorporates a vintage digital watch design and comes in only black colour. The dial glass has been manufactured using minerals while the watch band is made out of resin. When it comes to the functionality, the watch incorporates Quartz-type movement and has been rated for 100 metres underwater in regards to water-resistance. You’ll be receiving a two-year warranty straight from the manufacturer.
- Two years warranty.
- Water-resistance up to 100 metres underwater.
- Vintage digital watch design.
- Could have incorporated a leather watchband.
9. Muzili Fitness Band Smart Watch for Men
If you’re a fitness freak, then you need something to accompany you in your goals for your fitness regime, and there’s no better product out there can achieve that than this fitness band right from the house of Muzili. The smartwatch comes with 14 preset sporting modes along with a heart-rate monitor as well. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about setting your alarm clock every day as it comes with an alarm feature combined with a sleep monitoring attribute. Aside from that, you’ll have the usual activity tracker by your side with support for push notifications directly from your smartphone. Finally, the device is IP67 water-resistant.
- Has IP67 water-resistance certification.
- Comes with a heart-rate monitor.
- Support for push notifications & alarms.
- No mention of manufacturer warranty.
10. V2A Analogue and Digital Waterproof Chronograph Watch for Men
The watch features the best of both worlds, as it incorporates both analogue and digital functionality. It can support up to two different time zones and comes with an additional feature for setting alarms on-the-go. Furthermore, the device is shock resistant and has a stop-watch functionality as well. The build quality of the watch is highly rigid as it comes with a resin watchband and a shock-resistant watch case. Moreover, it’s comfortable to wear and is water-resistant up to 50 metres underwater.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Has top-notch build quality.
- Shock-resistant with support for dual time zones.
- More watch band colour options would have been preferable.
One of the major talking points that you might have after reading this article containing the best watches for men is that – which type of watch should you choose? Is it better to go with a smartwatch, a pure analogue one or a digital watch? The answer lies in your use case scenarios. If you only need a timepiece to know the current time, then going with an analogue one would suffice. But, in case you expect more functionality, digital or smartwatches should be your goal. Rest assured, your spend will be worth it.