It doesn’t matter whether you’re buying yourself a timepiece for the first time or planning to add another to your already impressive collection. With our list of the best watches under Rs 10000, you’d never run out of it options if you’re looking for worthwhile investments. When you invest in a costly timepiece, it becomes more than just a tool to keep track of time. Therefore, the design and features of a watch matter a lot more than you think and with the following list of the best watches under Rs 10000 , we’ll be proving that argument.
8 Best Watches Under Rs 10000
1. Fossil Decker Chronograph Analog Black Dial Men’s Watch
Fossil has been a household name when it comes to the manufacturing of lifestyle products for many decades now, and this product showcases the company’s expertise in the same. If you’re after one of the Rs best watches under 10000, then this product should be right in your wishlist. The watchband has been made out of stainless steel and is thereby silver in colour. Besides, the watch case has also been manufactured out of stainless steel and has an overall diameter of 40 mm. The watch comes with a Quartz-type movement along with a built-in chronograph. The added water resistance is up to 100 metres underwater, and the provided warranty is up to two years.
- Has water-resistance up to 100 metres underwater.
- It is entirely made out of stainless steel.
- Has a built-in chronograph.
- Chronograph doesn’t work as it should.
2. Casio Edifice Analog Black Dial Men’s Watch
Firstly, when it comes to the build quality of the watch, the Casio Edifice aces it with its all stainless-steel build along with a dial glass that has been manufactured out of minerals. The shape of the dial is round, and the watch features a Quartz-type movement. The diameter of the watch case is 40 mm, and the overall water-resistance is up to 100 metres underwater. The watch uses buckle clasp for a secure fit, and the device can run almost five years on a single-cell battery. The manufacturer currently provides about two years of warranty.
- Stunning build quality.
- Two years of warranty.
- The battery life is up to five years.
- The day-date section covers a crucial part of the watch’s dial.
3. Tommy Hilfiger Analog Black Dial Men’s Watch
It’s indeed challenging to mention the Rs best watches under 10000, without specifying a very well-known lifestyle brand – none other than Tommy Hilfiger. The watch comes with a black dial with a silver accent all around it. The watchband has been made out of silicone while the watch case is made from metal. Aside from that, the watch glass has been manufactured out of minerals, and the watch case has a diameter of 42 mm. The provided water-resistance is only up to 50 metres underwater, and the added manufacturer warranty is two years.
- Two years of added warranty.
- Watch dial is more prominent at 42 mm in size.
- Water-resistance up to 50 metres underwater.
- Use of stainless steel would have preferred instead of silicone for the watchband.
4. Casio G-Shock World time Analog-Digital Multi-Colour Dial Men’s Watch
When it comes to the world of watches, Casio needs no such introduction as they have been forerunners for many years now. The watch’s dial is round in shape, and the watchband is black – made entirely from silicone. It uses a Quartz-type movement, and the device incorporates a digital-analogue combination for its functioning. The rated water resistance is up to 200 metres underwater, and the manufacturer provides two years warranty for the product.
- Massive water-resistance capability with 200 metres underwater rating.
- Two years of warranty from any defects.
- Looks gorgeous & beautiful.
- The size of the dial might seem smaller for some users.
5. Fossil Analog Blue Dial Men’s Watch
This new analogue watch from Fossil comes in a combination colour of brown along with blue. The watch dial is blue with silver accents all around it, and the watchband is made from leather, thereby making it look much more contrasty to the other characteristics of the watch. When it comes to the watch movement, it uses a Quartz-type change, and two years standard warranty is provided with the product. The watch case has been made out of stainless steel, and the diameter of the watch dial is 44 mm. The rated water resistance is up to 50 metres underwater. Moreover, you’ll be experiencing two years of regular manufacturer warranty as well.
- Offers a unique design.
- Dial size is more significant at 44 mm.
- Water-resistance rating of 50 metres underwater.
- After-sales service could have been better.
6. Titan Regalia Chronograph Analog Silver Dial Men’s Watch
With the combination of silver along with gold gives the watch a bit of a premium feel – thereby making this watch one of the Rs best watches under 10000. The length of the watch case is 53.4 mm, which is indeed quite larger than standard sizes under 44 mm. Furthermore, the entire watch is built out of stainless steel, giving the device enough rigidity and sturdiness. As usual, the watch uses a Quartz-type movement with an added chronograph. Aside from that, the watch band uses a clasp lock mechanism to fit on your wrist securely. The rated water resistance is up to 30 metres underwater and two years of manufacturing warranty is provided.
- Large-sized watch dial of 53.4 mm.
- Added chronograph function.
- Two years warranty.
- Water-resistance rating is not at all satisfactory.
7. Fossil Chronograph White Dial Men’s Watch
The price you’re paying for this watch compared to the features you’re being offered is a winner in anyone’s books. First and foremost, the device is highly affordable, and the build quality is indeed commendable – as the watch case has been built out of metal while the watch band is of leather. The watch uses a Quartz-type movement, and the diameter of the watch dial is 44 mm. Besides, the water resistance capability of the watch has been rated at 100 metres underwater, and you’ll be getting two years of manufacturer warranty. Moreover, it comes with a chronograph function as well.
- Has a chronograph function.
- Water-resistance rating is 100 metres underwater.
- Dial size is more significant than standard watches.
- The watch dial inscriptions are not satisfactory and are difficult to see in low-light.
8. Casio G-Shock Analog-Digital Black Dial Men’s Watch
This G-Shock watch Casio includes the function of both an analogue as well as a digital watch – thereby making the device extremely versatile. The watch is shock-resistant, and it can show the time of up to 31 different time zones. You’ll also have the ability to set up to five different alarms, and the watch movement that is used is of Quartz-type. The diameter of the water case is 55 mm, and the entire device is made from resin. The rated water-resistance is up to 200 metres underwater, and the warranty is two years.
- Water-resistance rating of 200 metres underwater.
- Can show the time of 31 different time zones.
- Has the ability to set alarms and is shock resistant.
- Build quality could have been better.
It’s highly imperative that you go through the above list of Rs best watches under 10000 in its entirety and thereby decide on which one you’d like to purchase. Not all of them have all the features you’d need, for instance – not everyone knows much about the use of chronograph, which is why it’d be a pointless feature if you don’t know how to use it. Therefore, it’s suggested that you first assess your needs and then shell out your money for the product.