8 Best Electric Shavers for Men
There’s no denying that when it comes to choosing some of the best electric shavers for men, the market is filled with so many different options to choose from. Nowadays, men highly prefer electric shavers over manual ones mainly because of its convenience and ease. Even though manual shavers are still the best for close shaves, electric shavers are not too distant, especially when you consider the time you’ll be shaving and the devices being skin-friendly as well. This is the reason why we’ll be discussing some of the best electric shavers for men that you can purchase right now, letting you know which ones are worthy of your hard-earned money.
1. SweetLF Electric Shaver for Men
With features like the floating head, the shaver with its rotary function can quickly adapt to the contours of your face, jaw and neck. This makes the device quick and comfortable to use. The shaver can perform both in dry as well as in wet conditions – which means you can use it inside your shower and also use it to shave your beard with foam. Since the device is IPX7 rated, it’s waterproof, which means that it can be easily rinsed under the tap and will still not get damaged. Moreover, the equipment also comes with a pop-up trimmer that can be used to detail any kind of facial hairstyle. And at the end of the day, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you’re dissatisfied later on.
- Has an IPX7 rating.
- Can work in both dry & wet conditions.
- Provides 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Has a floating head.
- Wet shaves take slightly more time to complete.
2. Philips Aquatouch S3350/08
One of the most fantastic features that this device carries and will come in handy while using it is its ergonomic grip. This makes handling the equipment much more comfortable. The shaver’s head has rounded edges that make it easy to smoothly perform your shaving needs while also maintaining protection. The head of the device can flex in four different directions which makes shaving through contours of the face an easy task. This is one of the best electric shavers for men that comes with an in-built lithium-ion battery which can be charged as per your requirements. The device takes around eight hours to charge fully and can function up to 45 minutes for the same. Furthermore, cleaning the device is easy as you just need to press one button to open the equipment and clean it seamlessly.
- Has an ergonomic grip for handling.
- Head can flex in four different directions.
- Forty-five minutes of functioning with a single charge.
- The time of functioning could have been more.
3. Havells RS7130 Electric Shaver
Buying this product will entitle you to two years of product warranty directly from the manufacturer. It comes with an in-built lithium-ion battery and can be charged easily with its micro-USB port. The device has an IPX7 rating, which means that it’s waterproof from head to toe and can be washed with water after usage. The battery of the device takes 60 minutes for a full charge and will function for 120 minutes. You’ll have the option to use the shaver either corded or cordless. Moreover, it comes with a dual-track system thereby giving better area coverage with very minimal strokes or use.
- Has a battery life of 120 minutes on a full charge.
- Takes around 60 minutes to fully charge.
- Is rated IPX7, which means it’s waterproof.
- Comes with two years of warranty.
- The blades are not perfect for close shaves.
4. SYSKA Aqua Trim Pro Styling Kit
The device comes with an LED indicator to let you know when the device is fully charged and ready to be used. The device takes around 90 minutes to charge fully and after that can function about 60 minutes in full. You have the option to use it either corded or cordless. Moreover, the device is fully washable from head to toe and comes with various settings to change the length of the blades. With its sensor cut blades, it’s highly skin-friendly, safe and precise to use. Furthermore, it has 16 mm stubble comb settings along with 2 mm precision settings as well. Finally, it has a battery indicator and a travel lock.
- Can function up to 60 minutes on a full charge.
- The body of the device is fully washable.
- It’s precise, safe and skin-friendly.
- Comes with a travel lock.
- The blades of the device are not so smooth.
5. Philips S1070/04 AquaTouch Electric Shaver
Just like the other best electric shavers for men in this list, you can also use this shaver either in dry or wet conditions. The equipment also comes with a pop-up trimmer for you to use it anytime you want. The device takes around 10 hours to get fully charged and can last approximately 45 minutes on a single full charge – especially when performing cordless shaving. The shaver head can flex in three different directions, which means that it can adjust to the contours of your face quickly – giving you a clean shave effortlessly. In addition to that, it comes with sharp precision blades so that it can glide smoothly across your face.
- Can last 45 minutes with a single charge.
- The shaver head can flex in three directions.
- Has self-sharpening precision blades.
- Comes with a pop-up trimmer.
- The trimming function is not as useful as the shaving one.
6. Braun Series-5/5040S Wet and Dry Shaver
In case you’re on the lookout for some of the best electric shavers for men, then this should be your best bet since it comes with the new FlexMotionTec for better shaving with less pressure and skin irritation. The device can easily lift your facial hairs and can cut in them in the fewest strokes possible. It can cut through dense facial hair with up to 20 per cent faster and powerfully. It comes with crosshair blades that can cut through facial hairs closely enough. Moreover, it comes with a two-year warranty and can work in both wet or dry conditions.
- Comes with a two-year warranty.
- Works efficiently with less skin irritation and pressure.
- Twenty per cent more powerful to cut through dense facial hair.
- Customer support could have been better.
7. NOYMI Men’s Electric Shaver
If you want a device that is versatile and useful at the same time, then this product might be the best option you have right now since it comes with both precision blades along with a rotary shaver head as well. It’s rated IPX7, which means that the device is waterproof and can be used anywhere – be it your bathroom sink or your shower. The shaver takes around 8 hours to fully charge itself and can last at least 55 minutes on a single charge as well. Additionally, it comes with a battery LED indicator and a pop-up trimmer which might come in handy sometimes.
- Has dual shaving functions – through precision blades or rotary shaver heads.
- Works cordless for 55 minutes on a single charge.
- Rated IPX7.
- Has a pop-up trimmer and battery LED indicator.
- Not so great in shaving longer sized beards.
8. Braun Series 3 Electric Shaver
If you’re planning to obtain 100 per cent shaving performance from an aftermarket shaver, this product can be the answer to your needs as it comes with three pressure-sensitive elements for better skin comfort and efficiency. The device uses 2x rechargeable batteries and can be charged within an hour. You can even complete one shave with 5 minutes of quick charge. The device is waterproof up to 5 metres underwater and comes with two years of warranty.
- Has two years of manufacturer warranty.
- Can perform one shave with 5 minutes of charging.
- Waterproof up to 5 metres underwater.
- The close shaving mechanism could have been better.
Concluding – 8 Best Electric Shavers for Men
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that a good electric shaver can do so many things at once – it can trim your hair on the scalp, can cut your beard, can remove your nose hairs and thereby stylise your facial hair just the way you want it to be. In simple words, it should be able to act like a swiss knife, i.e. jack of all trades. With our above list of products for the best electric shavers for men, you can easily be able to pick one for yourself. And thereby fill a spot inside your bathroom without any need to invest in extra blades or any useless trimmings – thus simplifying your grooming process.