Love triumphing over the rough terrains with your bike? Get yourself suited with a full face helmet and ride over these gnarly areas, if speed and adventure is your passion. Match with the best full face bike helmets and head on the journey towards rough mountain roads with max protection and comfort. Round up your knowledge with our list of carefully chosen full face bike helmets that are sure to share paths with you on your next mountain trip.
6 Best Full Face Bike Helmets under Rs.5000
1. Steelbird SBA-1 Free Live Full Face Helmet
If you are all about funky style and crave unparalleled safety, this tough, full-face helmet is all you need. The external shell is crafted with EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic) to accompany you on rough roads. The promised cushioning against shocks and air-vents in the upper part, chin area, and rear part of the helmet is a striking deal for all the designed-minded riders. Sport biker, mountain rider, or the speed chaser, in any case, this ergonomically designed helmet is high in features and low in price.
- Weight: 1.56 Kg
- Material Used: ABS Shell
- Colors available: White and Green
- Package Dimension: 34 x 26.9 x 25.9 cm
- ISI certified
- Replaceable & washable interior
- Advanced ventilation system
- Antiallergic EPS padding
- U.V. resistant paint
- The visor’s scratch resistance needs improvement.
2. Steelbird SBH-17 Terminator Full Face Graphic Helmet
Before picking up the riding gear, ensure that you have the Terminator full-face helmet for a long, protected, and fun ride. With multi-features to uplift your bike journey without disengaging you or distracting your riding experience. The comfortable neck protector has the soft padding to allow you support in long rides to focus on driving cautiously. The sturdy and irresistible Italian design with quick release buckle and visor adds to the helmet’s total flexible mechanism. The extra comforting multi-pore neck padding makes it the best full face bike helmets to have as your off-road protective essentials.
- Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Material Used: ABS Shell
- Colors available: matt black & fluorescent dark orange
- Package Dimension: 25 x 15 x 10 cm
- Breathable padding
- Comfy neck protector
- Anti-scratch visor
- Micro-metric buckle
- Bold Italian design
- There might be some issues with the rainwater leaks.
3. Steelbird 7WINGS Full Face Helmet In Matt Finish with Gold Visor
A lightweight and snug-fit full-face helmet is the desire of every biker. Stay fresh, active, and focused with this innovative motorsport range of helmets. The molded high impact ABS material shell and the well-vented airflow system is perfect for a humid or hot biking journey. Fit in your sunglasses with ease due to the wide frontal opening. Not to mention, these are the things you look for in the best full face bike helmets catalog.
- Weight: 1.85 Kg
- Material Used: High Impact ABS
- Colors available: Matt battle green & gold visor; matt honda gray & blue visor; matt silver & gold visor; matt maroon & silver visor; matt yamaha blue & blue visor; matt desert storm & gold visor.
- Package Dimension: 33.2 x 26.8 x 26.8 cm
- Quick-release chin strap
- Long visor
- Hygienic padded liner
- Lightweight shell
- Optimal ventilation
- Helmet size might be a bit of a problem.
4. Steelbird SB-50 Adonis visor,600mm
This full-face helmet from Steelbird is a perfect fit for every biking need. The easily rotatable visor that comes with silicon coating makes it scratch resistant and is good for a safe ride. The innovative visor design doesn’t warp your vision, thereby lowering the risk of mishap. Its premium quality look with multiple color variants is sure to lure any rider with a taste for style. These are among the best full face bike helmets due to the elegant look, high safety promise, and comfort guarantee.
- Weight: 1.23 Kg
- Material Used: High-quality thermoplastic
- Colors available: Black, black & blue, black & green, balck & golden.
- Package Dimension: 29.1 x 26.1 x 25.2 cm
- Well vented
- Anti-allergenic velvetine padding
- Polycarbonate visor
- Stylish graphic prints
- Lightweight & durable
- Could have added cushioning in the chin area.
5. Vega Off Road D/V Sketch Helmet-M
The striking and competitive full-face helmet from Vega is remarkable for its premium and robust design as-is for the safety features. It comes with a convenient buckle, an aerodynamic design, removable and washable cushion padding, and many more. But what’s more significant is the spectacular design that suits bikers, who love the rainy season. With these best full face bike helmets, you can conveniently tune in to your favorite music by putting on your headphones and enjoy a comfy right with a head-mate that fits perfectly.
- Weight: 1.65 Kg
- Material Used: ABS shell
- Colors available: Black
- Package Dimension: 35.9 x 26.7 x 26.5 cm
- Silent buckle release
- Strong & fearsome design
- Goggle-fit space
- Minimal vibration
- Real ventilation
- The visor curves could have improved for optimal protection during high-speed rides.
6. Royal Enfield SP Border Stripe Helmet
Ride with full confidence with the classic full-face helmet from the world-class brand, Royal Enfield. Ensure complete protection with the best full face bike helmets that look good and feel good. Enjoy ultimate protection and comfort for your head, cheek, and chin. Improve your riding performance with this internationally certified full-face helmet that can travel distances with you.
- Weight: 1.94 Kg
- Material Used: High-grade EPS lining.
- Colors available: Black
- Package Dimension: 36.6 x 28.7 x 27.9 cm
- Rotatable visor
- Lightweight & durable
- Comfy chinstrap cushioning
- Classic design
- ECI, ISI, and DOT certified
- Price is a bit high in comparison to other full-face bike helmets.
Below are some ideas and information that will help you decide which full-face helmet is going to modify your biking experience and provide maximum protection. Look no further and learn more about what to look for when buying a full-face helmet.
What to look for when buying full face helmet:
The best way to choose the perfect suit is by looking for the below criteria before buying a full-face helmet.
- Size – Picking the right match for your head, size matters a lot. Full face helmets come in different sizes – from size Small to Large and Extra Large. Always slip the helmet over your head and try purchasing/selecting the one that adds comfort to your head and neck, and not overburden them.
- Weight – If your helmet is heavy, the added pressure might cause neck pain and headache. This forced pressure might make it uncomfortable for you to move your head sideways due to the extra load of the helmet. It is always recommended to use a lightweight helmet that can save the risk of neck stiffness, muscle spasm, etc.
- Airflow – Proper ventilation is a must-have feature in your full-face helmet. During long bike rides, a closed full-face helmet without any air exchange can cause distraction and possible accidental risks. Multiple pores and a good air vent system allows breathability and keeps the bikers fresh and active.
- Rainproof – It is an essential feature that an avid biker should look for in a perfect head protective gear. Full face helmets that are leak-proof are the best companion for seasonal rides without creating unnecessary disturbances.
- Protective visor – The visor needs to be scratch and fog resistance to offer complete benefit to a rider in long journeys.
Benefits of a full face helmet:
Still wondering why to purchase a full-face helmet? Check out these benefits that come with it.
- 4 step protection and cushioning to head, neck, cheek and chin.
- A complete safety guard from sun, dirt, rain, noise, bugs, tan, etc.
- Perfect insulation from all types of weather while riding.
- Its attractive & fearsome design adds to a motorbiker’s persona.
Ideal for long, paced-up, and rough terrain rides, the full-face helmets are protective and mandatory to a no-risk biking experience. Own the best full face bike helmets, and you can own the roads and mountains. A proper helmet is sure to take you a long way to achieve your adventurous trip both uphill and downhill. Try choosing the one that adds value to your life and ride, unlike the ones that cause a distraction while driving and can lead to fatal accidents.