Contrary to the widespread misunderstanding that vegans don’t get enough protein intake, there are indeed more than enough ways for a vegan diet to achieve the daily protein requirement – either via plant-based diet or through vegan protein powder products. There are many nay-sayers out there who believe that vegan protein powders don’t come with enough protein – but science has already proven that those claims are baseless to start with.
First and foremost, with each regular serving of vegan protein powder, the user would receive almost close to 20 to 30 grams of protein – aside from the fact that some plant-based protein powders also contain essential fibres. Furthermore, users will have access to a wide range of flavours, including cocoa, coconut and caramel. It should be noted that most protein powder for vegetarians is made from brown rice, hemp or pea protein.
5 Best Vegan Protein Powders
1. OZiva Organic Plant Protein
If you’re on the lookout for an affordable yet high-quality vegan protein powder, then there’s no way you should overlook the benefits of this product and thereby instead opt for the same. Apart from being affordable to the typical user, the product also comes with 30 grams of total protein – which will help in better recovery and enhance the immunity of the consumer. Furthermore, the product is free from sugar, soy, gluten, lactose and cholesterol. Additionally, the product is straightforward to digest and has a combination of pea, brown rice & quinoa protein.
- The protein powder is straightforward to digest, which leads to increased immunity and quicker recovery.
- It is manufactured using the combination of pea, brown rice & quinoa seeds.
- It’s sugar-free, cholesterol-free and lactose-free.
- The taste & smell might not be suitable for some users out there.
2. Olena EVOLVE Vegan Performance Plant Protein
Just like other quality vegan protein powders in the current market, this product also comes free of any lactose – which makes the product easily digestible. In addition to that, this protein powder has been designed in such a manner that it can help in 76 per cent post-workout recovery. Besides being highly digestible, the product contains proteins that are obtained from sprouted brown rice and yellow peas – thereby providing close to 4.7 grams of BCAA in every intake. The product additionally comes with added natural digestive enzymes, extracts from turmeric and acai berries along with added pink-coloured Himalayan salt. Moreover, it has a smooth texture
- It can help the user recover up to 76 per cent post-workout.
- The product uses all plant-based ingredients, with zero sugar and lactose included.
- It contains nutrients such as Vitamin B12, turmeric extracts, digestive enzymes that are natural and so on.
- The product can have a bad after taste, as per some users.
3. Plix Strength Vegan Post Workout Plant Protein
In case you want a vegan protein powder that is tasty yet contains healthy ingredients, then opting for this product might be your best bet. The flavour that is provided is rich cocoa, which will make a delicious protein drink after your workout. Apart from being a tasty protein drink, the product comes with almost 25 grams of total protein along with the necessary plant-based amino acids. In addition to that, it includes natural digestive enzymes extracted from pineapple & papaya. Furthermore, it has a shelf life of 18 months and comes with grape seed extracts.
- The total available protein is 25 grams, completed with all the essential amino acids.
- It contains phytonutrients and micronutrients, which are necessary for muscle recovery.
- Contains naturally produced digestive enzymes from pineapple and papaya.
- It contains artificial sweetener such as Sucralose.
4. Kapiva Vegan Protein
One of the significant benefits of using this vegan protein powder over others is its ability to boost your body’s metabolism, which thereby leads to the release of raw energy. It also enhances your immunity system against regular infections. Aside from providing high amounts of raw energy to your body post-workout, the product incorporates the use of natural ingredients such as yellow peas and rice, which improves bowel movement and keeps bones & teeth healthy. Additionally, you’ll be able to enjoy increased appetite on a day-to-day basis.
- It assists in boosting the body’s immunity and metabolism.
- The product has a perfect blend of nutrition due to the use of rice and yellow peas, along with minerals such as phosphorus and manganese.
- It improves your appetite and offers two flavours to choose from.
- Some users might not like its taste.
5. MuscleXP Plant Protein
In case you’re a professional, student or an athlete who spends most of the time being busy and requires on-the-go post-workout meals, then this product would be an excellent option for your body’s nutrition. The product contains about 20 grams of protein along with 4 grams of fibre and also 10 grams of carbohydrates. It uses ingredients such as flaxseed and pea protein, making it soy & gluten-free. Moreover, the product also contains the necessary antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- It comes in chocolate flavoured with the power of peas and flaxseeds.
- The product is free from any soy or gluten, making it entirely natural.
- It’s full of phytonutrients giving your body stronger immunity and energy.
- Not many users will like its sweetness.
Concluding – 5 Best Vegan Protein Powders
At the end of the day, what matters are the results, and that’s where vegan protein powder products make the most significant impact. Times have changed now, and today’s protein powder for vegetarians productsare much more capable than what they were earlier. These products are genuinely worth your time and money – which makes this investment all the more significant. We hope you find the right product using our above recommendations.