There’s no denying that when you plan on buying one of the best treadmills in the market for yourself, you’ll be practically saying goodbye to working out at crowded gyms or having to deal with stinky smelling locker rooms. Moreover, you don’t have to step outside of your home one bit as all the essential requirements will be provided right at the comfort of your home.
It should be noted that treadmills for fitness can not only be used to perform only one type of exercise but also a variety of cardio training such as sprinting, walking, jogging and running. Once you start committing towards your treadmill daily, no one can stop you from losing weight, enhancing your endurance, improving body muscles and thereby improving your overall well-being.
Furthermore, you can easily watch the television or use your smartphone while using a treadmill, which is indeed an excellent advantage to have. Keeping all these things in mind, we have accumulated a list of ten of the major treadmills you can buy right now.
10 Best Treadmills For Your Daily Fitness
1. Fitkit Motorised Treadmill
In case you’re concerned about obtaining quality after-sales service, then you shouldn’t be worried at all because the manufacturer has dedicated support for all its customers out there. When it comes to the actual product itself, it comes with a three-year warranty for the frame along with a one-year warranty for the motor. In addition to that, users get access to a three-month diet plan as well. It has support for both Android and iOS app platforms, using which it connects to the FIT PLUS app. Moreover, it comes with an LCD, along with the ability to fold and perform an easy installation.
- Easy to install.
- Can be folded quite effortlessly.
- Has its own Android/iOS app and supports other major health apps.
- Comes with a three-year frame and one-year motor warranty.
- Supported maximum user weight could have been more than 90 KG.
Also Read : 10 Best Cross Trainer For Full Body Workout
2. Cockatoo CTM-05 Motorised Multi-Function Treadmill
The device comes with a whole list of features that not only makes it very easy to use but also useful for continuing your fitness regime, such as the fat measure function, the distance travelled, the calories burned, the time spent, the pulse rate of the heart and the like. The power of the motor has been rated at 2 HP with the maximum weight supported by the device confined to users having 90 KG or less. Moreover, the customer will have dedicated after-sales support.
- Supports various useful technical functions such as measuring distance, speed, pulse rate and so on.
- Comes with a 2 HP rated motor.
- Has dedicated after-sales support.
- A slightly powerful motor would have been better.
3. Durafit Heavy Hike Treadmill
One of the most appreciative features of this machine is its motor which has been rated at 2.5 HP. The device supports up to 16 levels of inclination feature along with speed alteration options between 1 to 16 km/hr. Taking care of the device would not matter much because you’ll be provided with 100 per cent silicone oil in the package that comes with the machine. Moreover, there are various options for the user to fiddle around with and supports up to 120 KG of user weight. It comes with an LCD display along with an MP3 player combined with loudspeakers for listening to music. Warranty provided is three years on the motor and one year on device parts.
- Can support users weighing up to 120 KG.
- Three years warranty on the motor and one year warranty on machine parts.
- Has an in-built MP3 player along with loudspeakers.
- Has an LCD display along with a 2.5 HP rated motor.
- Provided customer care could have been better.
- Makes a slight noise when operating.
4. Cockatoo CTM-11L Motorised Treadmill
Compared to the earlier Cockatoo treadmills for fitness, this one has a better motor in-built, since the peak power provided by the same is at 3.5 HP. The maximum weight that can be supported by the machine is up to 110 KG, which is a helpful step up from the previous machine built by the same manufacturer. The device provides up to three levels of inclination along with a speed adjustment option from 0.8 to 14 km/hr. Moreover, it comes with all the essential features such as measurement of time, distance, calorie, heart rate and the like.
- Three-year warranty on the motor and one year warranty on the device’s parts.
- Can support users weighing up to 110 KG.
- Has manual adjustment support for a speed increase or decrease option.
- Motor is rated at 3.5 HP peak performance.
- After-sales support is slightly far off from being perfect.
5. PowerMax Fitness Motorised Treadmill
In case you’re on the lookout for a product out of all the best treadmills in the market – that is versatile yet highly reliable, then this should be in your wishlist right away because it comes with a lifetime frame warranty directly from the manufacturer. Apart from that, a three years warranty is provided on the motor while one year on machine parts. The machine comes with a 5.5 inch LCD display along with a 1.5 HP rated engine. The speed adjustments can be made within 1 to 10 km/hr. There’s also 12 preset programs for the user and one target based mode as well.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame of the machine.
- Has 5.5 inch LCD display along with significant functions to choose.
- Maximum speed supported is up to 10 km/hr.
- The maximum supported speed could have been higher.
6. Maxpro Folding Treadmill
Out of all the best treadmills that are listed here, this is one of the few machines whose motor has been rated highest at 4 HP. The device comes with a three-level manual incline for the user to choose from along with a speed adjustment option between 1 to 14 km/hr. The maximum user weight supported is up to 110 KG. In addition to that, the device comes with a lifetime frame warranty, with one year warranty each on motor and parts.
- Lifetime warranty is provided on the machine frame.
- Supports user weight up to 110 KG.
- Maximum speed support up to 14 km/hr.
- The motor is rated at 4 HP.
- Comes with MP3 speakers and a holder for mobile/tablet.
- QA or Quality Assurance of the company could have been better.
7. Cockatoo CTM-09 Motorised Treadmill
Just like the other Cockatoo treadmills for fitness products mentioned in this list, this one also comes with a three-year motor warranty along with a one-year warranty on parts. The frame comes with a lifetime warranty, though. Apart from that, the motor is rated at 3.75 HP peak power along with maximum user weight supported up to 120 KG. Speed adjustments can be made between 1 to 16.8 km/hr along with incline level up to 15 per cent.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty on frame with a three-year on the motor.
- User-supported weight up to 120 KG.
- Motor has been rated at a maximum of 3.75 HP.
- Maximum speed up to 16.8 km/hr.
- Product packaging could have been better.
8. Nodens Motorised Treadmill
You’d be happy to know that the motor of this device has been rated at a peak capacity of 5 HP, which is one of the most powerful engines you can get in the market. Aside from that, the machine comes with a 7-inch TFT LCD display along with USB & AUX input for speakers and music. Users will have the option to select the speed between 0.8 to 16 km/hr. There is a shock absorption mechanism along with a 6-level manual inclination mechanism.
- Motor of the device is potent and is rated at 5 HP.
- Has AUX & USB input along with a 7-inch display.
- Speed adjustments between 0.8 to 16 km/hr.
- Comes with lifetime frame warranty.
- Operates silently and has transportation wheels.
- User weight supported could have been at least 120 KG.
9. Cockatoo CTM-02 Motorised Treadmill
When it comes to providing various functions and features for usability, it has all the necessary bits & pieces, such as distance & calorie measurement, pulse rate measurement and so on. The motor of the machine has been rated at a maximum capacity of 4 HP. In addition to that, the overall weight supported is 120 KG, with speed adjustments ranging from 1 to 18 km/hr. Lifetime warranty is provided on the frame while the motor comes with a three-year warranty.
- Motor that is rated at 4 HP.
- Speed capacity is up to 18 km/hr.
- Comes with a 15 per cent inclination level.
- Supports up to 120 KG weight.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame & a three-year warranty on the motor.
- Price of the product could have been more affordable.
Also Read : 7 Best Dumbbells For Home/Gym Workout
10. Durafit Royal Motorised Treadmill
The motor that is provided in this machine has a standard output of 3 HP with a maximum output of 6 HP. It comes with a large LCD display with almost close to 100 preset functions for the user to choose from. The machine can be easily moved from one place to another due to its foldable design. Furthermore, the device comes almost 95 per cent pre-installed with a lifetime warranty on frame. The motor comes with a three-year warranty with a one-year warranty on parts. The speed can be adjusted up to 20 km/hr, and the maximum weight supported is 150 KG when walking (120 KG while running).
- Motor of the device is rated at 6 HP.
- Comes with a three-year warranty.
- Maximum user-supported weight is 150 KG while walking and 120 KG while running.
- Speed can be adjusted up to 20 km/hr.
- Sound quality of the machine’s speakers could have been better.
Regardless of what you plan to choose in the end, you’ll always have a machine that will be packed with essential features up to its brim. Always keep your performance essentials in mind when planning to shop treadmills for fitness – such as the power incline, the belt size, the size of the motor, the heart rate monitor, the cushioning and so on.
It’s recommended that you go through this buying guide in its entirety and thereby proceed to purchase your product of choice so that you’ll not be missing out on the best treadmills in the market.