These days with millions of online brands, it’s quite a difficult job to find the best beard trimmers that will suit your needs. Frequently men take so much time perfecting their attire and hairstyle, that they forget about the primary component that makes them manly in the first place – the beard.
However, most men face the arduous task of finding a competent beard trimmer that will correctly perform the job for them, which is why we’re taking the initiative to share the best Philips beard trimmers that you can easily purchase today.
10 Best Philips Beard Trimmers For Men
1. Philips Norelco Qg3364/42 Multigroom Beard Trimmer
The equipment comes with seven different tools – all packed in together in a single device. These functions include hair clipping comb, stubble comb, beard comb, mini foil shaver, nose trimmer, detail trimmer and regular trimmer. The blades are made from chromium steel and are self-sharpening, which means that they’ll last for a long time. The device prevents any skin irritation and has 18 built-in settings to adjust the facial hair length. Moreover, it can cut through thick beards quickly and effortlessly.
- Has 18 in-built settings to cut facial hair.
- Comes with seven different tools for separate functions.
- Prevents any skin irritation.
- The blades can sometimes rattle while using.
Also Read : Top 8 Best Electric Shavers for Men
2. Philips Aquatouch S5420/06
If you’re looking for one of the best Philips beard trimmers in the market, then this product should be in your shortlist as it comes with a flexible shaver head. Using the trimmer is easy as you just need to remove the shaver head and attach the trimmer unit. The device is straightforward to clean and is highly water-resistant. You can use the trimmer either in dry or wet conditions, without jeopardising the quality of the shave. The design is new in the market and gives the product an upmarket feel – at least for the price, you’ll be paying for it. Using a single charge, you can perform about eight shaving sessions.
- Looks great and has high build quality.
- The shaver head is flexible and can be removed easily for cleaning.
- Can work in wet or dry conditions.
- Sometimes take slightly more time to shave cleanly.
3. Philips BT7501/15 Vacuum Beard Trimmer
When looking for the best Philips beard trimmers in the market, your first aim should be to check how much it can provide shaving power with one single charge. Needless to say, with this device, you don’t have to worry about cordless function anymore since it can provide you with a full-trim with just 5 minutes of quick charging. The overall shaving time it can provide with a full charge in 60 minutes. Apart from that, it comes with 20 settings to set facial hair length along with a battery indicator. Two + One year warranty is included with the device.
- A full trimming session can be obtained with a 5-minute charge.
- Comes with 20 length settings for cutting facial hair.
- Has a battery indicator.
- Two + One year warranty is provided.
- Cleaning the device can sometimes be a hassle.
4. Philips QT4011/15 Titanium Blade Beard Trimmer
The device takes a mere one hour of charging to provide you with 90 minutes of trimming session. In addition to that, it comes with 27 in-built settings to set facial hair length while styling and can be used both corded & cordlessly. The blades of the device are coated with titanium metal, making them resistant to rust. Comes with a travel pouch and a much-needed battery indicator as well. Regular 2+1 years warranty is included.
- It takes only one hour to charge and provides 90 minutes of operation.
- Can be used corded & cordless.
- Has a battery indicator.
- Blades are coated with titanium.
- 2+1 years warranty included.
- The precision of trimming can be hit or miss sometimes.
5. Philips BT1215/15 USB Cordless Beard Trimmer
This is one of the best beard trimmers you can find on the market right now, as it comes with stainless steel blades that are resistant to rusting. The device will provide you with 60 minutes of cordless usage along with a USB charging facility. The trimmer takes around eight hours to fully charge itself and comes with four types of beard and stubble combs inside the package too. It’s comfortable to hold and has in-built dura power technology for a performance that is long-lasting.
- It’s quite comfortable to hold.
- Provides 60 minutes of raw cordless operation.
- Comes with four combs inside the package.
- Battery backup is a little less than ideal.
6. Philips QP2525/10 OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer
This trimmer comes with a unique blade that can keep your skin soft while also shaving, trimming and styling at the same time. With a full charge, you can expect to obtain 45 minutes of cutting operation. You can use the blades both in dry and wet conditions, and each blade will last you about four months. The package comes with three trimming combs and two years warranty is included in product registration.
- Provides 45 minutes of continuous operation on a single charge.
- Two years warranty.
- Each provided blade will last up to 4 months.
- Can perform in both dry and wet conditions.
- Newer blades are harder to find in the market.
7. Philips Cordless Grooming Kit
This product is one of the best beard trimmers you can buy right now, mainly because of its flawless performance as it provides 30 per cent faster trimming operation. The device’s skin protection mechanism will protect your skin from its sharp blades. It comes with ten sets of settings to control the length of facial hair while shaving and provides 45 minutes of cordless usage. 2+1 years of warranty is provided with the product, where the extra one year will be provided upon registering your product with Philips.
- The device provides Forty-five minutes of cordless operation.
- per cent faster-trimming functionality.
- 2+1 years of warranty from the manufacturer.
- The blades are not ideally sharp for a perfect clean shave.
8. Philips BG3006/15 Body Groomer
If you’re looking for a capable body trimmer, then this is one of the best products that you can currently purchase right now because it can work on all of your body zones without any issues. The blades have rounded tips and provide the utmost comfort to your skin. The device takes around 8 hours to charge fully and offers 40 minutes of operation. Comes with one comb and two years of guarantee.
- Can be used anywhere on the body.
- It’s skin-friendly.
- Two years guarantee included.
- Forty minutes of operation on a single charge.
- Only comes with one comb.
9. Philips BT3205/15 Cordless Beard Trimmer
This specific device comes with a lift & trim technology which lifts your facial hair before cutting, resulting in 30 per cent faster operation. The blades of the trimmer are made from stainless steel, making them resistant to oxidation. There is a battery life indicator, and a single comb is included in the box. It’s skin-friendly and can provide up to 45 minutes of operation on a full charge. It has an ergonomic design with a detachable head for easy cleaning.
- Each full charge will provide 45 minutes of trimming function.
- Blades are made from stainless steel.
- Provides 30 per cent faster operation.
- Skin-friendly and has an ergonomic design.
- The device can get heated up sometimes.
10. Philips MG7715/15 13-in -1
In case you’re on the lookout for a unique device that can work like it’s intended and still keep your facial skin soft & supple, then you can go ahead with this product without any hesitations. It comes with a rechargeable battery that can provide 45 minutes of operation a single full charge. The package comes with three different blades with each blade having longevity of four months. Moreover, you’ll get two years of warranty on registering your product.
- Each full charge provides 120 minutes of operation.
- Comes with 13 different tools for grooming.
- Can be used in both wet and dry areas.
- Two years manufacturer warranty and comes with three blades.
- No support for rapid or quick charging.
At the end of the day, every man wants to look great and feel great – which is why this list of the best beard trimmers will be a blessing in disguise. It doesn’t matter whether you’re planning to attend a party or getting ready to join your office, each of the products mentioned in this above list of the best Philips beard trimmers will turn out to be perfect for your needs regardless of what you intend to use it for.