Finding the best cross trainer in today’s market can be a hassle due to so many products being available at the same time – thereby disrupting the entire decision-making mechanism. However, with the right knowledge and guidance, finding the best cross trainer for your use case scenarios would be a child’s play, and that’s what we’re trying to provide through this article guide. Keep scrolling for our recommendations to get your heart pumping and ultimately improve your fitness levels.
10 Best Cross Trainer For Full Body Workout
1. Cosco Fitness CET Wave 800E Cross Trainer
When you are purchasing this cross trainer, the first thing you ought to know is that the overall net weight of the device is 49 KG while the total user-supported weight is up to 120 KG. The flywheel weighs in about 7 KG and can revolve in both clockwise & anticlockwise directions. The product comes unassembled in the package, and the user needs to consult the manual while installing.
- Pay-on-demand installation services are available.
- Price is affordable.
- Supported user weight is commendable.
- Doesn’t come pre-installed inside the package.
2. Welcare WC6010 Elliptical Cross Trainer
This is arguably one of the best cross trainers you can find on the market right now, simply because of its ability to record all your fitness statistics easily by using its large LCD display. The display will be monitoring your speed, distance travelled, calories burnt, the pulse rate of the heart and so on. With the help of the machine’s smooth and frictionless system, your workout intensity can be adjusted anytime you want. Moreover, the user-supported weight is up to 100 KG, and the product comes with a one-year warranty.
- Comes with a large LCD display.
- Can record all fitness regimes.
- Has a frictionless and smooth operation.
- Supports user weight up to 100 KG.
- Has a one-year warranty.
- The supported user weight could have been slightly higher.
3. Reach Elliptical Bike Exercise Cycle And Cross trainer
One of the best things that you’d love about this product is its prompt customer care which is ready to assist you with your queries and doubts. The machine comes with a 2-in-1 function where it can act as a cross trainer and also as a cycle. The supported user weight is up to 100 KG, and the device operates via a belt drive mechanism. You can adjust the seat, and the pedals are anti-slip as well. Apart from that, it also comes with an LCD panel that will track all your fitness stats and a one year of warranty will be provided with the device.
- Supports user weight up to 100 KG.
- LCD user interface is straightforward to use.
- Tracks all fitness credentials.
- The pedals are anti-slip, and the seat is comfortable & adjustable.
- Comes with both cycle and cross trainer function.
- If not taken care in the right manner, the machine can form rust on its surface.
4. Cockatoo CE03 ADVANCE Smart Series Elliptical Cross Trainer
Finding the best cross trainer can be a headache, but Cockatoo makes it easy for you to perform your fitness exercises with its LCD display that tracks all your fitness regimes – such as calories burnt, speed, distance and the like. The maximum supported user weight is around 120 KG, and the machine’s magnetic mechanism will give you a smooth and quiet ride. There are eight different levels of resistance, and pedals are textured for better grip.
- Supported user weight is up to 120 KG.
- Comes with an LCD display and added fitness record feature.
- Provides a quiet and smooth ride.
- Has eight different levels of resistance.
- After-Sales service could have been better.
5. Welcare WC6044 Elliptical Cross Trainer
If you’re looking to reduce the overall impact on your knees when you are using the cross trainer, then purchasing this machine will do the trick since the flywheel weighs 5 KG and can work in alternate directions. The added LCD display is large and can track all the required fitness stats you need to know about. It comes with a hand pulse pad which measures the heart rate, and the magnetic resistance can be adjusted up to 8 levels. The build quality is sturdy and supports a maximum user weight of 90 KG.
- Comes with LCD display and hand pulse sensor.
- The flywheel can operate in alternate directions.
- Records all fitness stats.
- Magnetic resistance has up to 8 levels of adjustment.
- Stunning build quality.
- Can sometimes make noise while operating.
6. Reach Elliptical Cross Trainer
One of the most notary features that makes it one of the best cross trainers in the market is its zero impact movement, thereby reducing any stress on the body’s joints and muscles. The provided stride length is 18 inches, and the flywheel weighs around 8 KG. The pedals come with anti-slip features, and the provided console has state-of-the-art technology with an LCD display and an odometer addition. Aside from that, the handlebar offers stability during your workouts, and it comes with a one-year warranty.
- Has a one-year warranty.
- Provides LCD display with an odometer.
- Supports no impact movement with lesser strain on the human body.
- The provided LCD display could have been of better quality.
7. Cockatoo OB-06 Elliptical Cross Trainer
In case you’re on the lookout for an affordable cross trainer on the market, this product should be on your wishlist mainly because of all the features it provides in respect to what you’re paying. The additional LCD display supports tracking of fitness statistics making it easy for you to make your fitness schedule. The machine operates on a mesh belt system, and the supported user weight is 110 KG. You can perform both regular and aerobic exercises with this device.
- Supported user weight is 110 KG.
- Comes with LCD display and records all fitness stats.
- Has a mesh belt operating technology.
- Highly affordable.
- The build quality could have been better.
8. Powermax Elliptical Cross Trainer
When it comes to user-supported weight, this device can accompany up to 110 KG at a maximum. The provided LCD display comes with a lot of functions that it can record and store, such as your distance travelled, the average speed, the hand pulse rate and so on. The display also incorporates a separate odometer functionality. The flywheel weighs in at 4 KG, and the machine has an 8-level setting to adjust the overall resistance. Moreover, dedicated customer care is provided by the manufacturer.
- It supports up to 110 KG user weight.
- Comes with a two-way drive ribbed belt.
- Has an LCD display with fitness stats recorder functionality.
- Resistance can be adjusted up to 8 levels.
- It is not recommended for heavy users or fitness freaks.
9. Reach Elliptical Trainer Bike
If you want a cross-trainer that is extremely easy to use and manages a total body workout without any hassles, then this should be on your purchase shortlist. It comes with 13 preset programs along with dedicated programs to measure your heart rate. Magnetic resistance can be adjusted up to 8 levels, and the maximum supported user weight is up to 120 KG. Just like the other products on this list, it also comes with an LCD display with odometer functionality.
- Maximum user weight is supported up to 120 KG.
- Comes with an LCD display with odometer functionality.
- Magnetic resistance can be adjusted up to eight different levels.
- Has dedicated heart rate monitoring and exercising program presets.
- Price could have been a little more affordable.
10. Cardio Max Elliptical Cross Trainer
Even though the maximum weight supported by the device is up to 100 KG, the machine comes with an added tension controller with footpegs that have a non-skid coating on them. The foot straps can be adjusted according to your liking, and the cross trainer includes an LCD display to show all your fitness stats all at one place. You can exercise your arms, hips and thighs with this machine effortlessly. Furthermore, you’ll get access to one year of manufacturer warranty.
- Includes an LCD display.
- Footpegs have a non-skid coating.
- Can be used to exercise hips, arms and thighs.
- Comes with a one year warranty.
- The stability of the machine is slightly far off from being ideal.
A cross trainer is an investment that you can only make once which is why you should always lookout for the best cross trainer you can find for your stipulated budget. If you plan to use your machine for the longest time possible, it’s suggested that you pick one out of the above-recommended products as they’re some of the most popular ones you can find on the market.